Information: New generation hydration with innovative Water Mesh technology consisting of Vichy Thermal Volcanic Water, Hyaluronic Acid of natural origin and Squalene. It is converted into millions of microdroplets upon contact with the skin and offers 48 hours of intensive hydration and activates the skin's radiance.
Suitable for all skin types.
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
Cool and light texture.
Composition: 97% composition of natural origin. The remaining 3% guarantees the preservation and the cosmetic pleasure of the product. With Thermal Volcanic Water, Hyaluronic Acid and Squalene.
Use: Apply to clean skin morning and night.