Spray with SPF50+ which offers an optimal UVB-UVA protection. It offers optimal protection from UVB-UVA.
- Protocopheryl, a photostable, precursor molecule of vitamin E, acts as an absolute complement to Thielidine, offering a global cellular protection against free radicals.
- Enriched with Avène Thermal Water and vegetable glycerine, a highly moisturizing ingredient, it protects the skin and offers an anti-drying, anti-drying action.
- It is water resistant. On application, its new texture offers a feeling of comfort. This new generation of hydro-protective texture moisturizes the skin with lasting hydration and protects it from drying.
- It leaves no white traces.
- It offers a delicate and light texture.
- On face and neck: 6 sprays (spray hands first and then apply).
- On other areas of the body: 12 sprays in each area.
- Before each exposure to the sun, apply evenly to all parts of the body requiring protection.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Coco-caprylate/caprate. Diisopropyl Adipate. Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [nano]. Water (aqua). Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Glycerin. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (parfum). Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil (helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Hydroxycapric Acid. Lauryl Glucoside. Oxothiazolidine. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate. Sorbic Acid. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Xanthan Gum
- Avoid eye contact.
- Renew frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, and wiping, to maintain the initial protection level.
- Reducing the amount significantly reduces the level of protection.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun for long periods of time, even after using sunscreen.
- Do not allow infants and young children to be directly exposed to sunlight.