Δωρεάν αποστολή (για παραγγελίες άνω των €30)
Calmiderm® The cream for all skin irritations!
Calmiderm facilitates the restoration of skin balance, soothes itching and relieves irritations like: skin redness, scratch, itching, insect and plant stings, cold and sun aggressions, dry skins, chapped hands, tired feet.
Chamomile soothes and alleviates skin redness and swelling. In case of irritations and insect or plant sting, calendula has a protective and soothing effect on epidermis. Lavender soothes and helps regenerating skin.
HOW TO USE
|Adultes et enfants||Apply a thin layer of Calmiderm and rub into the skin.|
To obtain the best results, repeat several times a day.
Calmiderm penetrates rapidly into the skin and does not leave any trace.
Menthol provides a pleasant fresh feeling.
The base of Calmiderm is an emulsion that hydrates the epidermis. It is therefore also suitable for dry and irritated skin.
- In case of sun-induced irritation or redness, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sun as long as the skin is irritated.
- Extracts used in Calmiderm contain alcohol: a smarting sensation may occur if Calmiderm is applied to a wound and one ought to be careful when applying it near the eyes. Do not apply to serious burns.
- Some people may be sensitive to one or more of the ingredients in Calmiderm (chamomile, lavender…) If this is the case, stop using immediately.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Ingredients per tube: Aqua, Cetearyl • Alcohol • Alcohol • Propylene Glycol • Chamomilla Recutita Extract • Glycerin, Ceteareth-20 • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract • Polyacrylamide • Urtica Urens Extract • C13-14 Isoparaffin • Lavandula Angustifolia Oil • Imidazolidinyl Urea • Menthol • Laureth-7 • Sorbic Acid • Papaver Rhoeas Flower Extract • Ascorbic Acid • Geraniol • Limonene • Linalool.
Calmiderm is available in:
- Tube of 40g (CNK: 1153-014)