Description: GREEN Oregano Cleansing Powder is Decléor's 99% natural-origin powder to cleanse and purify normal to combination skin. Its innovative water-free powder transforms into a delicate foam when mixed with water to gently cleanse normal to combination skin, leaving a matte finish. The skin is purified, mattified and clean. Approved by beauty therapists, with proven efficacy: - PURIFYING: 98% of women felt their skin was purified and healthier (self-assessment test on 52 women) - CLEANSING: 96% of women noticed their impurities were deeply removed (self-assessment test on 52 women) - MATTIFYING: 83% of women noticed their skin looked matte and less shiny (self-assessment test on 52 women) This 99% natural-origin powder combines the powerful essential oils of Green Oregano and Neroli with Clay for its mattifying power. Thanks to its small bottle, it will become your favourite cleanser for all your travels.
PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE 99% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: The remaining 1% of ingredients ensures a good preservation of the formula.
Composition: TALC, SODIUM, LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, KAOLIN, PROPYENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SUCROSE LAURATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, ORIGANUM HERACLEOTICUM FLOWER OIL, CIRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FLOWER OIL/ BITTER ORANGE FLOWER OIL, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE.
Use: Mix half a teaspoon of powder with a few drops of water in the palm of the hands. Gently massage onto face using your fingertips. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for normal to combination skin. Avoid the eye area. Do not inhale the powder.