Δωρεάν αποστολή (για παραγγελίες άνω των €30).
The Durex Love is easy to wear, with seminal outcome and lubricant for greater comfort and better fit.
Transparent condoms made of natural elastic latex.
Rated width: 56mm
Instructions for use
- Read the following instructions carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
- Keep the outer packaging for future reference.
- Check the expiration date on the condom package before use.
- If the package is visibly worn, discard the condom and use a new one from intact packaging.
- Open the package from the side that is toothed and handle the condom carefully, as it may be damaged by nails or sharp objects.
- Wear a condom before your partner touches your penis. This helps prevent both unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
- With the roll on the outside, press the end and place the condom on the edge of the penis in the erection.
- Fold down to the base.
- Stop and check if you feel that the condom is slipping or pressing too hard on the penis because this can lead to a fracture.
- The condom should be removed soon after ejaculation.
- The condom should be held in place at the base of the penis before removing it.
- We throw it in a basket and never in the toilet.
- Use only lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Oil-based lubricants (Vaseline, baby oil, etc.) as well as medicines applied to the penis or vulva can cause damage to condoms.
READ THE USE IF: feel discomfort or irritation when using condoms. These condoms are made of natural latex rubber, which can cause allergic reactions, and even shock shock if the user is allergic to latex.
- Use a condom only once. Reuse can increase the risk of breakage or infection.
- No contraceptive method offers 100% protection against unwanted pregnancies, AIDS virus or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Dermatologically tested.100% electronically tested.