Δωρεάν αποστολή (για παραγγελίες άνω των €30)
Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets – HealthAid
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
What Are Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin plays contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
- This formula also includes iron which contributes to red blood cell formation
To order Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets – Click on the Add To Cart button above.
When Should I Take Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets?
Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure. Can also be taken by busy executives, sports people or those leading a very hectic and active lifestyle, as well as those who consume large amounts of alcohol or medication.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B50 Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy , Sugar & Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
| Each Vitamin B50 Complex – Prolonged Release Tablet contains (average):% NRV
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established