- 3-4 times a day depending on the intensity of the symptoms.
- For infants 6-12 months: 5 ml.
- For children 1-6 years: 10 ml.
- If the child is diabetic, keep in mind that each 5ml dose contains 0.75 grams of hydrogenated and partially hydrolyzed starch.
- Its use is prohibited by people who are intolerant to fructose (due to the presence of maltitol).
- In infants from 6 months to 12 months, the doctor's advice is required before taking the product.
- In case of severe or persistent dry cough symptoms (more than 3 days), it is recommended to seek medical advice.