- Glycine is the smallest and simplest amino acid, making it versatile for use in a wide range of functions.
- Glycine is essential for the production of glutathione, DNA, creatine, bile, hemoglobin and most proteins.
- It also helps promote glycogen storage, making glucose readily available for energy production.
- Glycine also acts as a calming neurotransmitter in the brain, where it facilitates nerve impulses and is important for maintaining sound sleep.
- Pharmaceutical grade of purity, free form.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- It supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Δωρεάν αποστολή (για παραγγελίες άνω των €30)