The ‘all time classic’ vitamin, now along with the ‘sunshine vitamin’!
Vitamins C and D3 food supplement in effervescent tubes with ginger-lemon flavor and with sweetener from Stevia plant only.
Vitamin C is one of the most popular food supplements worldwide. It is the most beloved vitamin of all times!
Vitamin D or the “sunshine vitamin” is considered as one of the very few vitamins produced in our bodies, and more specifically it is produced in our skin by sunlight in its most active form, cholecalciferol or D3. Despite Greece is a Mediterranean sunny country, epidemiological studies suggest that we are deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin C contributes:
- to the normal function of theimmune system*
- to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise *
- to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin and teeth*
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress *
- The increase of iron absorption *
- To the normal function of the nervous system*
- to normal psychological function*
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
Vitamin D contributes:
- to the normal function of theimmune system *.
- to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth *.
- to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus *.
- to normal blood calcium levels *.
- to the maintenance of normal muscle function *.
* Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).