Sunscreen spray for high sun protection of sensitive skin. It is water-resistant, photostable, offers very broad UVB-UVA protection, and leaves no white traces. Recommended for sun-sensitive skin, skin that frequently sunburns, and after using a very high SPF 50+.
- Contains a protective complex with vitamin E and Avene thermal water, which offers soothing and anti-irritant properties.
- Protocoferyl, the precursor molecule of vitamin E, acts in complete complement to Thialidine and protects skin cells from oxidative stress and harmful free radicals.
- It has a thin and light texture. Water resistant and 100% light stable.
- It offers a feeling of comfort.
- Protects the skin from UVA-UVB.
- Moisturizes with duration.
- It acts against dryness.
- It does not stain clothes.
- It leaves no white traces.
How to Apply
- On the face and neck: 6 sprays (spray first hands and then apply).
- In the rest of the body: 12 sprays in each area.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Coco-Caprylate/Caprate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Diisopropyl Adipate. Water (Aqua). Bis Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Glycerin. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Hydroxycapric Acid. Lauryl Glucoside. Oxothiazolidine. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate. Sorbic Acid. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Renew frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, and wiping, to maintain the initial protection level.
- Reducing the amount significantly reduces the level of protection.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun for long periods of time, even after using sunscreen.
- Do not allow infants and young children to be directly exposed to sunlight.