Free shipping on orders over € 30.
Swiss Energy, FEMINA HERBS, complex for relieve premenstrual syndrome
Vitex is a tree-like shrub. The vita extract from which is widely used in medicine. All parts of vitex contain:
- organic acids;
- essential oils.
The leaves contain vitamin C and agnuside. The fruits contain coumarins. The seeds contain flavonoid-kasticin and fatty oil.
- Promotes the production of follicle-stimulating hormone.
- Stimulates the secretion of luteinizing hormone.
- Lowers the level of prolactin, which regulates the level of sex hormones.
- Suppresses inflammatory processes.
- Has a sedative effect.
- Disinfects and anesthetizes.
- standardized extract of Vitex (agnus castus) 5 mg
Storage conditions: store cool, dry and protected from light.Temperature 15-25 °C, rel. Humidity 20-65%. Lot number / manufacturing date / expiry date printed on the bottom of the box.
• increased bioavailability
• higher safety of use
• reduced risk of side effects
• do not irritate the digestive tract.